Branch & Business Development Manager’s primary responsibility is to lead, manage and coach a team of sales and service professionals to meet and exceed goals, ensure the operational soundness of the branch and create an excellent customer experience. They identify business opportunities within their market and provide tailored business solutions. .
- Develop and execute growth strategy for office.
- Make regular outside sales calls to develop and deepen business relationships.
- Builds morale through effective communication, leadership and engagement of team.
- Develop and maintain strong relationships with internal business partners in order to refer and grow business relationships.
- Consistently meet performance goals such as accuracy, sales production, referrals and quality service standards.
- Ensure that team members are providing solutions and delivering exceptional service.
- Hires, trains, develops and mentors staff to achieve individual and branch goals.
- Manage all requests regarding consumer lending products
- Adhere to all regulatory compliance along with banks policies and procedures.
- Ensure compliance with Bank Secrecy Act, AML, OFAC and US Patriot Act including , but not limited to accurate completion of CTR and Monetary Instrument log, Customer Identification Program, customer due diligence, identifying high risk, reporting suspicious activities to BSA Department
5-7 years’ experience as a Branch & Business Development Manager within a traditional or non-traditional branch. Proficiency in Microsoft Office, including Word and Excel. Bachelor’s Degree or equivalent experience. Thorough knowledge of teller and CSR operations is required. Banking systems experience such as COCC, Insight preferred. Prior experience with introducing and/or managing sales programs including goal attainment within assigned branch is necessary. Must have the ability SELL, coach, develop and motivate staff. Prior supervisory and interpersonal skills and excellent communication skills are required.