Collections Manager/Officer – Northern, New Hampshire
Provide leadership, supervision and training to the Collection department staff. Candidate will initiate and oversee forbearance, workouts, modifications, foreclosures, repossessions, liquidations, bankruptcies, deficiency actions and legal actions for both portfolio and investor serviced consumer loan accounts. As well, maintain the Collection Department Subsidiary Ledger Accounts, Loan Charge Offs, Loan Recoveries, OREO properties, Gain/Loss on Sale of OREO
- Prepare monthly and quarterly reports for Board of Directors
- Coordinate and ensure proper UCC compliance, debtor documentation
- Manage all facets of the OREO from auction to sale of the asset
- Oversee all submission to third party guarantee agencies
- Develop the proper follow-up collection activity on debtor deficiency balances
- Develop and recommend policies and procedures in the area of collection department operations. Make recommendations to Supervisor concerning possible methods to improve the department
- Have overall responsibility for the collection aspects of the Bounce Protection Program
Bachelor’s degree in finance, accounting, or related field, with 3-5 years’ experience as a collections manager. Experience with accounting software (i.e. QuickBooks and General Ledger), as well as advanced knowledge of MS Excel. The ability to work accurately and independently with good verbal and written communication skills. Excellent analytical skills and an eye for detail. Outstanding leadership and managerial skills. Strong time and people management skills. Ability to work to strict deadlines
Mortgage Processor – Boston, MA/Remote
Mortgage Loan Processor is responsible for the compliance, quality, data integrity and completeness of the file through the loan lifecycle into Closing. Must be familiar with jumbo mortgage, high-net worth, ultra high-net worth, self-employed, pledge, and entity lending. Must be familiar with the requirements outlined by the Underwriting and Credit Risk group in order to ensure complete submission of the loan file into Underwriting; Encompass experience is strongly preferred.
- Collect, review and ensure all loan files are compliant and complete
- Onboard all loan documentation and document file updates onto Encompass
- Generate, review and deliver Disclosures
- Responsible for TRID, REG B, REG C and any state-specific requirements for Disclosure delivery and timing of those deliveries
- Order Services (HOI, HOA, 4506T, Appraisal, VOE, Flood etc.)
- Clear loan conditions and collaborate with Closing to ensure timely closing
Bachelors degree in finance or the equivalent combination of education and experience is required. MBA is preferred. 3-5 years of total work experience preferred; experience in mortgage lending preferred.
Mortgage Closer – Boston, MA/Remote
Mortgage Loan Closer is responsible for the compliance, quality, data integrity and completeness of the file through the Closing to Funding. You must be familiar with jumbo mortgage, high-net worth, ultra-high-net worth, self-employed, pledge, entity lending, Federal/State requirements as it pertains to closing mortgage loans. Encompass LOS experience is strongly preferred.
- Each Loan Closer must quality check all assigned files to ensure completeness and compliance prior-to and during the closing and funding of the loan, meeting all Federal and State regulatory requirements.
- Responsible for TRID, REG B, REG C and any state-specific requirements for Disclosure delivery and timing of those deliveries.
- Complete all final data entry for the file.
- Preparation and submission of wires for funding.
- Conduct a review of the fees.
- Prepare and deliver the closing documents, funding the loan, verifying the consummation of the file and other tasks on an as needed basis.
- Ideal candidate will have recent Encompass experience.
Bachelors degree or the equivalent combination of education and mortgage banking experience is required. 2-4 years Residential Loan Closing is required, with a direct or in-direct lender.
Senior Underwriter – NY/PA
Senior underwriter will analyze new loan requests and ensure loans meet Risk Policy guidelines. Will also prepare and submit larger, more complex credit write-up’s for approval, which include credit memos, corporate excel spreadsheets, and other relevant information. Must ensure that controls are in place for review of documents submitted by internal and external clients. Must be able to evaluate general credit worthiness of borrower, and support managers in gathering and providing data during audits.
- Prepare loan write-ups for approval that address borrowers’ strengths and weaknesses
- Make well-supported credit recommendations
- Distribute work to support level staff and ensure high quality of work
- Interact closely with sales staff in discussing loan structure and credit worthiness of prospective applicants
- Manage relationships with internal and external clients as well as 3rd party vendors
- May be responsible for allocating and checking work of other team members
- May be responsible for specific supervisory review and approval actions
- Contributes to the achievement of related team objectives
- Contributes to the achievement of related teams’ objectives
Bachelor’s degree or the equivalent combination of education and experience is required
3-5 years as a sign off underwriter is required
Expertise in dealing with Self Employed Borrowers and loan amounts in excess of $1.5MM
Encompass LOS is preferred
Credit Analyst - Worcester, CTY
Prepare analytical documents used to determine the credit worthiness of new, renewal and existing commercial loan customers via the analysis of financial statements, credit bureau reports and existing credit file information. Through this analysis, the Analyst evaluates the financial condition of individuals and businesses requesting credit and ensures the completeness of credit file documentation.
- Determine the credit worthiness and prepares written analysis of new, renewal and existing commercial loan customers via the analysis of financial statements including: accounts receivable, accounts payable, balance sheets, income statements and forecasting projections, as well as credit bureau reports and existing credit file information
- Conducts appropriate and thorough industry research and background documentation to support credit analysis preparation
- Reviews existing loan relationships for credit quality, documentation adequacy and proper credit file administration
- Orders, tracks and reviews residential/commercial real estate appraisals and environmental reports
- May accompany lending officers on outside customer calls and site visitations from time to time
- Assist in management of commercial loan credit files to ensure up to date financial information
- Assist CLO’s with functions related to commercial loan portfolio
Bachelors or Associate’s Degree in Business, Economics, Finance or Accounting or, equivalent relevant work experience required.
2 -5 years of commercial credit experience in banking with understanding of financial statement analysis. Knowledge of accounting, financial statement analysis, standard commercial loan documentation as well as banking rules, regulations and compliance issues. Ability to read and interpret financial statements, ratios and credit reports.
Intermediate personal computer and Microsoft Office skills.
Marketing Consultant / Mortgage Loan Originator NMLS#228111 for ANE Lending LLC