Collections Manager/Officer – Northern, New Hampshire
Provide leadership, supervision and training to the Collection department staff. Candidate will initiate and oversee forbearance, workouts, modifications, foreclosures, repossessions, liquidations, bankruptcies, deficiency actions and legal actions for both portfolio and investor serviced consumer loan accounts. As well, maintain the Collection Department Subsidiary Ledger Accounts, Loan Charge Offs, Loan Recoveries, OREO properties, Gain/Loss on Sale of OREO
- Prepare monthly and quarterly reports for Board of Directors
- Coordinate and ensure proper UCC compliance, debtor documentation
- Manage all facets of the OREO from auction to sale of the asset
- Oversee all submission to third party guarantee agencies
- Develop the proper follow-up collection activity on debtor deficiency balances
- Develop and recommend policies and procedures in the area of collection department operations. Make recommendations to Supervisor concerning possible methods to improve the department
- Have overall responsibility for the collection aspects of the Bounce Protection Program
Bachelor’s degree in finance, accounting, or related field, with 3-5 years’ experience as a collections manager. Experience with accounting software (i.e. QuickBooks and General Ledger), as well as advanced knowledge of MS Excel. The ability to work accurately and independently with good verbal and written communication skills. Excellent analytical skills and an eye for detail. Outstanding leadership and managerial skills. Strong time and people management skills. Ability to work to strict deadlines
Mortgage Processor – Boston, MA/Remote
Mortgage Loan Processor is responsible for the compliance, quality, data integrity and completeness of the file through the loan lifecycle into Closing. Must be familiar with jumbo mortgage, high-net worth, ultra high-net worth, self-employed, pledge, and entity lending. Must be familiar with the requirements outlined by the Underwriting and Credit Risk group in order to ensure complete submission of the loan file into Underwriting; Encompass experience is strongly preferred.
- Collect, review and ensure all loan files are compliant and complete
- Onboard all loan documentation and document file updates onto Encompass
- Generate, review and deliver Disclosures
- Responsible for TRID, REG B, REG C and any state-specific requirements for Disclosure delivery and timing of those deliveries
- Order Services (HOI, HOA, 4506T, Appraisal, VOE, Flood etc.)
- Clear loan conditions and collaborate with Closing to ensure timely closing
Bachelors degree in finance or the equivalent combination of education and experience is required. MBA is preferred. 3-5 years of total work experience preferred; experience in mortgage lending preferred.
Mortgage Closer – Boston, MA/Remote
Mortgage Loan Closer is responsible for the compliance, quality, data integrity and completeness of the file through the Closing to Funding. You must be familiar with jumbo mortgage, high-net worth, ultra-high-net worth, self-employed, pledge, entity lending, Federal/State requirements as it pertains to closing mortgage loans. Encompass LOS experience is strongly preferred.
- Each Loan Closer must quality check all assigned files to ensure completeness and compliance prior-to and during the closing and funding of the loan, meeting all Federal and State regulatory requirements.
- Responsible for TRID, REG B, REG C and any state-specific requirements for Disclosure delivery and timing of those deliveries.
- Complete all final data entry for the file.
- Preparation and submission of wires for funding.
- Conduct a review of the fees.
- Prepare and deliver the closing documents, funding the loan, verifying the consummation of the file and other tasks on an as needed basis.
- Ideal candidate will have recent Encompass experience.
Bachelors degree or the equivalent combination of education and mortgage banking experience is required. 2-4 years Residential Loan Closing is required, with a direct or in-direct lender.
Senior Underwriter – NY/PA
Senior underwriter will analyze new loan requests and ensure loans meet Risk Policy guidelines. Will also prepare and submit larger, more complex credit write-up’s for approval, which include credit memos, corporate excel spreadsheets, and other relevant information. Must ensure that controls are in place for review of documents submitted by internal and external clients. Must be able to evaluate general credit worthiness of borrower, and support managers in gathering and providing data during audits.
- Prepare loan write-ups for approval that address borrowers’ strengths and weaknesses
- Make well-supported credit recommendations
- Distribute work to support level staff and ensure high quality of work
- Interact closely with sales staff in discussing loan structure and credit worthiness of prospective applicants
- Manage relationships with internal and external clients as well as 3rd party vendors
- May be responsible for allocating and checking work of other team members
- May be responsible for specific supervisory review and approval actions
- Contributes to the achievement of related team objectives
- Contributes to the achievement of related teams’ objectives
Bachelor’s degree or the equivalent combination of education and experience is required
3-5 years as a sign off underwriter is required
Expertise in dealing with Self Employed Borrowers and loan amounts in excess of $1.5MM
Encompass LOS is preferred
Technical Support Engineer – South Eastern, MA
Under the guidance of the Infrastructure Manager, take ownership of technical issues in order to ensure the stability, integrity, and efficient operation of all line of business information technologies. Monitor, install, maintain, and optimize software, hardware & networking equipment. Apply proven communication, analytical, and problem-solving skills to help identify, communicate, and resolve issues in order to maximize the benefit of IT systems investments. Consistently provide outstanding and professional services and support to the bank’s internal IT users.
- Evaluate, prioritize, resolve and document customer support cases
- Support Data and Voice communications network and hardware
- Responsible for day-to-day network administration, including but not limited to Active Directory, data backup, application and OS patch management
- Maintain, analyze, inventory, troubleshoot, and repair computer systems, hardware and computer
- Peripherals Under the guidance of the Infrastructure Manager, ensure the security and integrity of corporate data by leveraging available internal and third party systems
- Analyze system logs as well as prepare accurate and timely reports
- In conjunction with the Infrastructure Manager, ensure compliance with IT governance programs, policies, plans and procedures
- Create & maintain documentation & inventory pertaining to IT systems configurations, software & hardware
- Propose effective solutions to fill gaps (i.e. Technical, Process and/or Team related, including service levels)
- Provide training to end-users as required
- Keep current with bank systems and technology changes
- Perform other similar and related duties as required or directed
- On call availability for off-hours support
Bachelor’s Degree in computer science or equivalent experience is preferred. Two to five years network administrative, systems planning, security principles, and general software management best practices required. Exposure to financial systems management in a bank environment preferred. Ability to effectively prioritize and execute tasks in a high-pressure environment. Strong problem solving, workload prioritization and communication skills. Ability to work with users that have limited technical ability. Extensive knowledge of Microsoft products; Operating Systems (Desktop & Server), Active Directory, Group Policy, DHCP, DNS, Office apps & Exchange management Solid network troubleshooting skills: TCP/IP concepts and LAN/WAN issues. Experience with Cisco firewalls, routers, switches, WAPs, VMware Hypervisors, Shell scripting (PowerShell, Python, Bash, etc.) a plus. SAN support, proxy and email filtering technologies, endpoint security, SQL database administration, workstation imaging and deployment. Familiarity with Cloud based backup and recovery systems.
MCSA and/or other technical certifications preferred
Marketing Consultant / Mortgage Loan Originator NMLS#228111 for ANE Lending LLC