Mortgage Loan Processor is responsible for the compliance, quality, data integrity and completeness of the file through the loan lifecycle into Closing. Must be familiar with jumbo mortgage, high-net worth, ultra high-net worth, self-employed, pledge, and entity lending. Must be familiar with the requirements outlined by the Underwriting and Credit Risk group in order to ensure complete submission of the loan file into Underwriting; Encompass experience is strongly preferred.
- Collect, review and ensure all loan files are compliant and complete
- Onboard all loan documentation and document file updates onto Encompass
- Generate, review and deliver Disclosures
- Responsible for TRID, REG B, REG C and any state-specific requirements for Disclosure delivery and timing of those deliveries
- Order Services (HOI, HOA, 4506T, Appraisal, VOE, Flood etc.)
- Clear loan conditions and collaborate with Closing to ensure timely closing
Bachelors degree in finance or the equivalent combination of education and experience is required. MBA is preferred. 3-5 years of total work experience preferred; experience in mortgage lending preferred.