Branch Manager will be responsible for all sales, deposits, new accounts and internal branch referrals. Coordinate all operations of the branch including, hiring staff, heading the on-boarding, staff training process and building rapport with customers and community. Create and implement strategies to improve productivity and sales performance in efforts to achieve the financial targets of the branch.
- Prepare financial statements for the branch
- Manage employees and lead day-to-day responsibilities
- Recruit and interview new employees
Assist with customer service to ensure overall customer satisfaction
- Oversee reports for budgets and financial reports
- Create plans and forecasts that are built to fit future needs
- Work to grow business and customer acquisition
A minimum of 5 years branch management experience within a traditional bank branch or in-store. A Bachelors Degree is preferred. The ability to multitask and possess excellent time management skills.