The Senior Commercial Real Estate (CRE) Portfolio Manager assists with managing the credit risk and loan quality of the CRE loan portfolio by supporting and assisting CRE loan officers with preliminary review and underwriting of new prospective loan opportunities and existing portfolio administration issues including regular customer contact. In addition, you’re responsible for managing the collection of and monitoring of exceptions and related reporting of CRE customer financial information, as well as the management and preparation of a variety of monthly and quarterly portfolio management information reports.
- Coordinate activities and interaction with lending personnel and Credit Administration Division
- Contribute to the effective team management of all CRE customer problems, issues, and opportunities
- Establish and maintain effective working relationships with other departments in the Bank
- Perform additional duties as required
- Support and assist CRE loan officers as needed
- Collect CRE Division borrower and property specific financial information as required by loan approvals
- Provide day-to-day point of contact for customer issues that within the client base, promote good customer service and, cross-sell bank services and products
College degree, preferably in business, finance, accounting or equivalent.
5 years of commercial credit experience, with a focus on commercial real estate (CRE)
Solid understanding of financial accounting and, analytical skills.
Strong computer skills (Excel, Word).
Excellent communication, customer service and, interpersonal skills.
Ability to multi-task and pay attention to detail.
Strong organizational skills, the ability to work independently and meet deadlines.
Strong computer skills (Excel, Word), including database management (Access)