Manage and develop a CRE commercial loan portfolio. Build strong relationships with customers and members while maintaining an active calling program prospecting new clients. Consistently identify and analyze potential new business markets to develop prospects.
- Develop and manage loan accounts that meet established lending requirements and provide maximum profitability to the Bank at minimal risk
- Interview, educate and evaluate new and/or existing loan relationships based upon due diligence
- Responsible for appropriate customer history reports, credit files, financial statements and approvals
- Accurately complete all credit underwriting and make credit decisions based upon Commercial Credit Policy as well as regulatory policy
- Monitor risk within the portfolio by completing annual credit reviews of existing relationships to ensure accurate risk ratings are in place
- Monitor loan maturities, completing procedures for renewals, adjustments annual reviews according to Commercial Credit policy
- Complete credit underwriting and make credit decisions with regard to ACH and RDC approval for non-borrowing customers
- Request and review real estate appraisals and environmental studies as required by Commercial Credit Policy
- Participate and represent the Bank at Chamber Meetings, Business
- Development Programs and other Community Events as necessary
- Cross-sell products and services of the organization
- Attend periodic officer and loan committee meetings as required
7-10 years of direct commercial sales, underwriting and portfolio management experience. The ability to communicate effectively, achieve quarterly/yearly sales goals. Knowledge of SBA and other similar government guarantee programs preferred. A Bachelor’s degree in Finance or Business is strongly preferred.